Massey Ferguson, announced the launch of the MF 5700 SL Series, which introduces four new tractors from 100hp to 130hp.
Powered by four-cylinder engines, these tractors offer best in class visibility, manoeuvrability and transmission control.
With a 2.55m wheelbase and weighing just 4.8t these highly versatile tractors combine a great power to weight ratio with superb agility. They are the perfect partner for a Massey Ferguson loader and are also ideally suited to a wide range of field and transport duties.
“The MF 5700 SL Series introduces a new genre of tractors that build on the success of the MF 5600 Series.
"They mould together the compact dimensions required by livestock and mixed farmers with the performance and power needed for arable work,” says Campbell Scott, Director, Marketing Services with Massey Ferguson.
Massey 5700 SL Series features
- AGCO Power 4.4 litre, four cylinder engine with unique ‘All in One’ maintenance free, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) with Diesel Oxidisation Catalyser (DOC)
- Choice of Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmissions with brake to neutral function help make light work of loader applications
- Massey Ferguson designed and built front axle suspension option
- Wide hydraulic system choice – closed centre load sensing, 57 litre/min or high flow 100 litre/min open centre
- New, larger colour dashboard with easy to use set-up screen
- Fastest tighter turns with Speedsteer
- Auto-Guide 3000 steering option with latest ‘Go’ mode
- Loader ready from factory option offers a huge range of features to enhance ease of fitting, use and control