A total of 22,543MT of product was sold on the day.Key results:
- AMF index up 1.5%, average price US$5,791/MT;
- Butter index up 4.0%, average price US$4,771/MT;
- BMP not offered;
- Ched index up 2.8%, average price US$4,184/MT;
- LAC index unchanged, average price US$1,097/MT;
- SMP index up 1.1%, average price US$3,052/MT;
- SWP index not available, average price not available;
- WMP index down 1.5%, average price US$3,552/MT.
Cheddar also performed well, rising by 2.8% in index, while anhydrous milk fat (AMF) lifted by 1.5% in index.Skim milk powder (SMP) rose by 1.1%, while the one decrease on the day was seen in the whole milk powder (WMP) index, which dropped by 1.5%. Butter milk powder (BMP) was not offered on the day, while sweet whey powder (SWP) was once again not available. The latest index figure of 1,170 is up three digits on the last outing of 1,167. Further details on the GDT’s events results can be found on the platform’s website here.